Re: [EPP-discuss] Slight delay in EPP release to production and change of strategy

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 18:41:16 +0000

Hi Theo,

We are sorry about the late change of strategy and announcement, these late changes was triggered by registrar feedback, had we received this feedback earlier in the proces, we would have communicated differently.

We have been quite open about the EPP development. roadmap and plans, it has not been perfect, but it has been an improvement. We have learned a lot from the EPP project and will will try incorporate this in the day to day work and especially our next larger project.

jonasbn