Re: [EPP-discuss] Slight delay in EPP release to production and change of strategy

From: Kristian Ørmen <kristian_at_larsendata.dk>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 09:58:32 +0530

Hi Jonas

> On 5 Nov 2016, at 00.11, Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:
>
> We are sorry about the late change of strategy and announcement, these late changes was triggered by registrar feedback, had we received this feedback earlier in the proces, we would have communicated differently.

We have told DK Hostmaster for many years that we would like access to production ready test systems well before launch of new systems, and we also told you many times that this is especially critical when the changes is not backwards compatible.

This is not a new request and this is not something that we have told you last minute. Please stop the bad excuses and just focus on changing systems and processes for the better.

Kind regards
Kristian Ørmen