Re: [DNSSEC-discuss] Algorithm 13

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:53:44 +0100

Hi Emil,

> On 25 Oct 2015, at 23:51, Emil Stahl Pedersen <emil_at_emilstahl.dk> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Do you plan to support Algorithm 13? CloudFlare only supports algorithm 13.

We do indeed plan to add support for ECDSA P-256 and P-384, but I’m afraid I don’t have a timeline for it as yet. We also discussed with Cloudflare ways in which they can send DS records directly to us on behalf of their customer, rather than having each customer having to contact us individually, so Cloudlfare can automatically sign all their customer domains at once. I do hope to have news early next year, but at this moment I can’t make any promises.

Best wishes,
Erwin

Erwin Lansing
Network and System Administrator