Re: [DNSSEC-discuss] Algorithm 13

From: Emil Stahl Pedersen <emil_at_emilstahl.dk>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 23:00:12 +0200

Hi Jonas

You already support algorithm 13, if you import DNSSEC keys but not if you
try to add the keys?
http://dnssec-debugger.verisignlabs.com/srv1.dk

[image: Inline image 1]

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Emil Stahl Pedersen

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <
jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> wrote:

> Hi Emil,
>
> We are currently working on the implementation of these. I expect them to
> become available mid-october.
>
> jonasbn
>
> > On 04 Aug 2016, at 15:34, Emil Stahl Pedersen <emil_at_emilstahl.dk> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Erwin
> >
> > I do hope to have news early next year, but at this moment I can’t make
> any promises.
> >
> > Do you have news? A year has almost passed now.
> >

> > Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
> > Emil Stahl Pedersen
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
> wrote:
> > Hi Emil,
> >
> > > On 25 Oct 2015, at 23:51, Emil Stahl Pedersen <emil_at_emilstahl.dk>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Do you plan to support Algorithm 13? CloudFlare only supports
> algorithm 13.
> >
> > We do indeed plan to add support for ECDSA P-256 and P-384, but I’m
> afraid I don’t have a timeline for it as yet. We also discussed with
> Cloudflare ways in which they can send DS records directly to us on behalf
> of their customer, rather than having each customer having to contact us
> individually, so Cloudlfare can automatically sign all their customer
> domains at once. I do hope to have news early next year, but at this
> moment I can’t make any promises.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> > Erwin
> >

> > --
> > Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
> > Erwin Lansing
> > Network and System Administrator
> >
> > DK Hostmaster A/S
> > Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3. sal
> > 1560 København V
> >
> > Tlf. 33 64 60 60
> > Fax.: 33 64 60 66
> > Email: erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk
> > Homepage: http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk
> >
> > .dk Danmarks plads på Internettet

> -------------
> > This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain
> > confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the
> > intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
> > the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are
> > not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this
> > e-mail.
> >

> —
> Development Team Leader / Team leder for Udvikling

> Tlf. +45 33 64 60 60
> Fax.: +45 33 64 60 66
> Email: jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Screen_Shot_2016-09-03_at_22.59.14.png
(image/png attachment: Screen_Shot_2016-09-03_at_22.59.14.png)