DAS demo client available on Github

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:35:12 +0200

Hello,

We have made a demo client available for demonstrating our DAS service.

- https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/english/technical-administration/tech-notes/das/
- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-demo-client-mojolicious

The client is written in Perl and is using Mojolicious and it provides a simple proof of concept of how integration toward the DK Hostmaster DAS service using it's REST API.

The client is available under the MIT license and is available at:

        https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-demo-client-mojolicious

The offered Ajax/JSONP capability is not available in the current sandbox environment, but will be supported in the upcoming release of the service.

Feedback and suggestions most welcome,