Announcing new sandbox for WHOIS

From: Erwin Lansing <erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:38:51 +0200

Hello Subscribers,

We have just established a sandbox for our WHOIS service.

It can be reached at: whois-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk

It currently holds release 2.0.2 of our WHOIS service, which holds the =
following new "features" of presenting.

- DNSSEC status
- Deletion data for domain where this is relevant

We aim to put this release into production in 3 weeks at the earliest.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Tlf.      33 64 60 60
Fax.:     33 64 60 66
Email:    erwin_at_dk-hostmaster.dk