Update of our self-service system

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 13:02:18 +0200

Dear Subscribers,

Today we have updated our self-service system. The following issues have been addressed:

- Issue with change of payer for some domains
- Nameserver accept mail to registrant
- Domain lock not respected for specific domain when doing change
- Links to terms and conditions for activation
- Missing control on DSRECORD validation
- Creation of users with pincodes for specific proces
- Lacking userid in nameserver creation information
- Bug in email formatting for domain deletion
- Handling of CVR number
- Lacking email in offline deletion form
- Text corrections to forms
- Handling of payer for VID domain
- Information hiding for role changes for registrars
- Removal of CPR (SSN) collection, since we do not support NemID requirement at this time.

The last feature will be reintroduce with the improved data validation.

Please report any issues or contact us if you have any questions.