System updates for the 1. of March

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 02:48:37 +0100

Dear Subscribers,

We are happy to announce successful system updates to our self-service platform, mailform service and other key components, several service updates have already been announced separately.

We will be monitoring our systems closely and we will follow up on issues continuously over the weekend.

We are aware that there are minor issue with the proxy procedures and these will be addressed ASAP.

If you experience any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at: tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Have a nice weekend,

DK Hostmaster