Preact production upgraded to version 2.1.0

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:47:23 +0200

Hello,

We have just updated our Preact production environment to version 2.1.0.

This release contains several minor adjustments related to user validation and some of the inner workings has been refined.

The latest specification is still in draft, but we expect to close it shortly. It is available at:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/preactivation-service-specification

And our demo client is available at:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/preact-demo-client-mojolicious

The version 2, has not been closed yet, but is available as a branch:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/preact-demo-client-mojolicious/tree/release_2

Please let us know if you experience any issues with the service.