EPP sandbox updated to release 1.3.1 / Spec. 1.7 / XSD 1.4

From: Jonas B. Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:49:33 +0200

Dear Subscribers,

We have just updated our EPP sandbox to release 1.3.1.

The release is primarily a maintenance release adressing issues with our sandbox. The sandbox has until now run a in more simple manner than the production environment, this has now been changed so the setup resembles production execution wise.

In addition the create contact command has been extended with the optional pnumber (production unit number) field for validation of danish companies.

The EPP service specification has been updated to revision 1.7 and is available at:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification

The new extension is included in version 1.4 and XSD files are available at:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files

Development Team Leader / Team leder for Udvikling