Validation not possible tomorrow morning from 5 AM to 6 AM.

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:22:42 +0200 (CEST)

The CPR-register has reported that the CPR-system is unavailable due to
system work tomorrow morning from 5 AM to 6 AM (Wednesday, October 14th).

DK Hostmaster are validating users toward the CPR registry, since the
system is unavailable due to system work, our users will not be able to
complete validations in this timeframe.

DK Hostmaster urges our users to postpone validation of contact
information, until the service window is completed tomorrow at 6 AM on the
14th. of October.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thanks in advance for your
patience.

Best regards,

DK Hostmaster