Change of service window

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:52:45 +0100 (CET)

The time of the scheduled service window (see below) is changed to the
following time frame:

8.00 pm. Sauturday 30th January to 12.00 am. (midnight) (CET) Monday 1st
February 2016.

NOTE: Some services such as "Application of new domain names" may be
opened before 12.00 am. (midnight).

Best regards
DK Hostmaster