DSU release 2.0.3

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:11:52 +0100 (CET)

Yesterday we updated the DSU-service to version 2.0.3 in the sandbox
environment.

Later today (before noon) we will update production to the same release.

- This release supports our latest "General conditions" (version 08).

Three major differences between the previous and current release:

1) The keyholder role has been removed and replaced by the name server
    manager role. (The registrant and proxy can still update DS-keys).

2) The user (userid) may only manage own DS-keys. (The user cannot delete
    keys uploaded by another user).

3) It is not possible to manage DS-keys on inactive domain names.

--
Best Regards
Niels Haarbo