DAS sandbox updated to version 1.2.2

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:08:06 +0000

Hello,

I am very sorry about the long delay with the expected update to our DAS service, but we ran into serious trouble with our build configuration for the DAS service and afterwards the pre-release got down prioritised in favour of other projects and deliverables.

Now we finally got around to getting the build to complete successfully and we have deployed a release 1.2.2 to our DAS sandbox environment today.

The specification describing the new feature of showing that a domain is in waiting list processing is available on Github

https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-service-specification/tree/waiting_list_info

All information on how to use DAS and the DAS sandbox is available in the specification.

The specification will be closed and the service will be put into production in the near future unless somebody raises issues with the release 1.2.2 deployed for evaluation.

Our DAS client has been somewhat dockerized for easier availability:

https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-demo-client-mojolicious

Looking forward to your feedback,

Tlf. +45 33 64 60 60
Fax.: +45 33 64 60 66