Redelegation issue

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:53:57 +0000

Dear all

We are currently experiencing a problem with our domain redelegation service causing requests to fail with a "No NS info on host" error. Troubleshooting is underway and we are working hard to restore full functionality as quickly as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.