EPP evaluation environment outage 2016-10-21

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:42:39 +0000

Hello All,

We experienced an outage with the EPP evaluation friday afternoon.

- 14:21 first alert on increased use of memory
- 15:00 service is restarted
- 15:00 recovery notification
- 15:01 second alert on the service
- 20:00 service recovery

We are sorry that it took this long to respond and recover the service, it boils down to human error and a misunderstanding of the status of the EPP evaluation service.

We will be conducting a post-mortem to investigate both technical and procedural issues in relation to this incident.

More information will follow,

jonasbn

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>