New technical discussion list and decommissioning of old technical discussion lists

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 06:59:55 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We are consolidating all our technical discussion lists into a single list.

The lists are:

- preact-discuss
- das-discuss
- dnssec-discuss
- whois-discuss
- mailform-discuss
- epp-discuss

The lists will no longer be actively used and will be decommissioned shortly and in due time.

All technical discussion can in the future take place on our new forum: tech-discuss

Please subscribe to: tech-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech-discuss_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk> using tech-discuss+subscribe_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech-discuss+subscribe_at_liste.dk-hostmaster.dk>

More information on our offered mailling lists can be found at: