Support for DNSSEC algorithms 13 and 14

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 10:29:41 +0000

Hello All,

We are happy to announce that today we have enabled support for DNSSEC algorithms 13 (ECDSA Curve P-256 with SHA-256)and 14 (ECDSA Curve P-384 with SHA-384).

The use of these new algorithms is supported in self-service, DSU and EPP 2.x.x. Please note that these algorithms are not supported for the EPP service 1.x.x.

Algorithm 13 have been unofficially supported for some time, the support is now official and the mentioned services should handle these algorithms correctly.

Please let us know if you experience any issues with the new algorithms and your DNSSEC signing,

Med venlig hilsen,

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>