Re: EPP evaluation environment outage 2016-10-21

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:49:54 +0000

Hello All,

Our post-mortem has been conducted and has concluded the following:

- Monitoring was sufficient
- The error was a human error

We are however taking the following actions:

- We will evaluate the monitoring for the particular service
- We will evaluate the possibility of improved redundancy for the particular service