Limitation on service for our selfservice platform

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:14:33 +0000

Hello,

We have observed an extensive number of requests to our waiting list functionality on our self-service platform. This has resulted in a exhaustion on the service for users of our self-service platform.

We have now limited the problem to the waiting list functionality and service has been restored for the general self-service platform.

The waiting list functionality is however still limited heavily.

Have a nice weekend,

Med venlig hilsen,

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>