TLS support in EPP evaluation environment

From: Lasse Brandt <lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:08:35 +0000

As previously announced, as of today at 10:00 CET we only support TLSv1.2 in the new EPP sandbox environment: epp-evaluation.dk-hostmaster.dk

On Wed 18. January 2017 we will make the same changes and only support TLSv1.2 in our EPP production environment.

Med venlig hilsen

Lasse Brandt
Network and System Administrator
[cid:image001.png_at_01D239A8.10B5E210]<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>
DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6064 • lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DIFO/DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.