Reminder: Removing TLS v1.0 and v1.1 support in EPP Production

From: Lasse Brandt <lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:38:13 +0000

Hello,

Just a quick reminder. We are disabling support for TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1 in our EPP production environments this Wednesday 18. January at 10:00 CET.

Med venlig hilsen

Lasse Brandt
Network and System Administrator
[Hostmaster]<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>
DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6064 • lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DIFO/DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.