EPP 1.x EOL reached

From: Lasse Brandt <lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:41:37 +0000

As previously announced, our EPP v1 environments have been discontinued and terminated today. The following service names for EPP is in use:

epp.dk-hostmaster.dk - EPP v2 production
epp2.dk-hostmaster.dk EPP v2 production
epp-sandbox.dk-hostmaster.dk - EPP v2 sandbox

IMPORTANT! As of Wednesday 22. February 2017 we will also discontinue the service name: epp2.dk-hostmaster.dk

Please update your EPP client(s) production endpoint to: epp.dk-hostmaster.dk
Besides the obvious certificate and service name differences, epp.dk-hostmaster.dk and epp2.dk-hostmaster.dk is exactly the same.

Med venlig hilsen

Lasse Brandt
Network and System Administrator
[Hostmaster]<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>
DK-1560 København V

+45 3364 6064 • lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:lab_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DIFO/DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.