Request limit removed from DAS

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:23:46 +0000

Hi

Just to inform you that we have deployed a minor upgrade to our Domain Availablitity Service (DAS) including removal of request limiting.

Further information regarding DAS can be found here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-service-specification

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

DK-1560 KÝbenhavn V

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.