DK Hostmaster self-service portal maintenance upgrade

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 13:35:07 +0000

Dear all

Today we have performed a maintenance upgrade of our self-service platform to version 4.6.1 containing the following bug fixes:

∑ Error when assigning anonymous user as name server administrator

∑ Incorrect waiting list position displayed in confirmation email

∑ Error when attempting to redelegate domain to name server responding to queries in uppercase

The upgrade was completed as expected with no users affected.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

DK-1560 KÝbenhavn V

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.