DK Hostmaster DSU maintenance upgrade

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:35:29 +0000

Dear all

Today we have performed a minor maintenance upgrade of our DSU (DS Update) service to version 2.2.1 containing the following bug fix:

∑ Error when attempting to upload already existing key for domain

For further information regarding the DSU service, please visit https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/en/dsu

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

DK-1560 KÝbenhavn V

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.