Mail form version 5.1.5 maintenance release

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 07:29:22 +0000

Dear registrars

Today we have performed a maintenance upgrade of our mail form service to version 5.1.5 containing the following bug fixes:

∑ Form is rejected when using existing registrant handle that contains attention name in contact information

∑ Form is rejected when registrant email address contains certain gTLDs

∑ Form approved when containing non-validated name servers (form versions 3.04da and 3.04en only)

∑ Reply-to email address being corrupted in parse-only mode (when submitting forms for syntax check to our parse304, parse400 and parse500 addresses)

Based on registrar feedback, we have furthermore clarified the mail form documentation available at https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/mailform-service-specification

The preparations for this upgrade took longer than initially estimated on the registrar meeting in Billund back in May 2017. We faced delays due to technical challenges and unexpected issues that required us to extend the test and verification period to ensure no unwanted side effects where introduced.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

DK-1560 KÝbenhavn V

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.