Self-service platform maintenance release

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 15:34:20 +0000

Today, we have completed a maintenance release of our self-service portal, solving a number of issues:

∑ Display of incorrect DNSSEC status for domains

∑ Correcting of error preventing some users from performing transfer of domain

∑ Correction of error preventing some users from changing payer and/or proxy on domain

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

DK-1560 KÝbenhavn V

+45 3364 6065 * +45 4076 1796 * nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> * www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.