Update to registrar portal

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:24:47 +0000

Hello,

We are currently updating our registrar portal with a bug fix release, addressing 24 improvements and bugs.

We are slowly getting closer to a stable service, which satisfies our quality level and feature completeness, which mean the service will go from limited beta test to production.

Please report if you observe any issues.

More information on the road map for the service will follow in a future announcement.

Have a nice weekend,

Med venlig hilsen,

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:usc_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>