End-user self-service platform updated to version 4.14.1

From: Jonas Brømsø Nielsen <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 08:43:56 +0000

Dear subscribers,

Yesterday we updated our self-service platform to version 4.14.1, we have to roll the 4.14.0 release back due to an issue with our payment gateway integration.

We have addressed that issue new and 4.14.1 has now been deployed.

The focus of the release has been:

- Improved stability in payment gateway integration
- Integration with the registrar portal release 2.1.0
- Improvements to manual id control integration
- Bug fixes in the above areas
- Bug fix: Elimination of error when proxy approves activation of DNSSEC
- Bug fix: Addition of email template for creation of nameserver to unknown user
- Bug fix: Minor label/text corrections

Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Med venlig hilsen,

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>