Registrar portal status update - July 4, 2018

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 11:07:36 +0000

We have now activated the IP whitelisting feature within the registrar portal to allow users to maintain these settings themselves. As part of this process, we have imported all existing whitelisting records for both the portal and EPP into the portal.

Should users experience problems accessing the portal or EPP after this change, please do not hesitate to contact us at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Furthermore, a number of users have requested that we expand the number of name server input fields in the domain application form within the registrar portal. We have decided to fulfill this request and will expand the form to support up to seven name servers. We expect to push this change into production within a few days.

Activation of service users is still undergoing final testing and verification work. We will issue a new update once we have a target go-live date for this particular feature.

Kind regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Head of Development
DK Hostmaster A/S