Registrar portal status update - July 10, 2018

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:16:19 +0000

As a result of user feedback, we have today performed an upgrade of our registrar portal solving the following issues:

* Domain application form now supports up to seven name servers

* Corrected bug preventing registrar selecting payer role during domain registration

We're still working on getting the service user feature up and running in our infrastructure. We will issue a new update once we have a target go-live date for this particular feature.

Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Head of Development
DK Hostmaster A/S