Increased frequency in domain application processing

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:40:28 +0000

Dear subscribers,

As an additional preparation of the new registration flow being introduced end of August, we have now increased the frequency of how often DK Hostmaster processes incoming domain applications from once every hour to once every minute in our production environment.

This change only affects the domain registration proces, meaning that registrars and registrants can now expect a much faster feedback/confirmation on domain applications.

For the time being, we are not increasing the hourly frequency of .dk zone updates.

Kind regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Head of Development
DK Hostmaster A/S