Update of EPP service specification to revision 2.7

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:19:14 +0000

Good morning,

A minor update has been made to the EPP Service specification. We discovered that one of our recent changes was not compatible with the XSD.

The bug has been addressed in the service and will be deployed to our EPP service sandbox soon.

The change is to the reason field in the check domain command response, which only allow 32 characters and we were using 36 characters.

Please see: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification#check-domain <https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification#check-domain>

More information on the bug fix release will follow.

Have a nice day.

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>