Update to EPP Service XSD to version 2.5

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:19:14 +0000

Hello,

Our EPP Service XSD has been updated to version 2.5

Ref: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files <https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files>

The update is a cleanup to the XML and removal of some excessive use of import statements where one would suffice, this caused some grief for one of our registrars who do code generation based on the XSD files.

The changes should not require and update, but if you do and experience any issues please let us know at: tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk or via a GitHub issue.

Have a nice day,

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk <mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk <http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>