RFC:AuthID - proposed change and extension for change of name servers with DK Hostmaster A/S

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:27:17 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We are working on enabling Auth-IDs for change of name servers.

A RFC is public available on GitHub and we are eager to receive your comments and feedback.

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/wiki/DKHM-RFC:-AuthID

We are currently working hard on clarifying some issues in regard to backwards compatibility and privileges, especially demonstrated in the scenarios section, but this does not mean that you cannot extract the gist from the RFC.

Please send feedback to me or registrar_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:registrar_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>

[cid:image002.png_at_01D21977.EB5F4E20]