Registrar Portal Version 2.3.2 Release Announcement

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 08:45:46 +0000

Dear subscribers

Today, we have released a minor update to our registrar portal containing the following bug fixes:

· Activate/de-activate usage of one-time password fails

· Upload of registrar logo not working

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.