Consolidated sandbox environment now available

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 14:51:55 +0000

Hello All,

As announced earlier, we held a service window for the sandbox environments today for the services:

- DAS
- EPP
- and the registrar portal (RP)

The sandbox environments are now up and running again with a new configuration that enables sharing of data between services in a new and consolidated sandbox environment.

This is the second step in improving our sandbox strategy, where first step was enabling domain application processing, being introduced with the new registration flow. Second step is a consolidation of the services in a common sandbox database, taking first step at a complete end-to-end sandbox environment.

The consolidated sandbox environment will be described in our newly specification for this environment. where the first revision is publicly available at:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification

The different service specifications have been and will be updated accordingly to include information on the new sandbox set up, where necessary, for now they all work as documented in their respective specifications, but some additions and improvements are not detailed completely.

- DAS: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/das-service-specification
- EPP: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification
- RP: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/rp-service-specification

The last specification for RP is an experiment with documenting a service, which is not an API. Currently the specification is very sparse, but information will follow as it is distilled from internal specifications to a format targeted for the public specification audience.

Please let us know if you experience any issues and we will do our best to address them ASAP - have a nice day,

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>

[cid:image002.png_at_01D21977.EB5F4E20]