Self-service platform updated to version 4.18.1 introducing payment on change registrant requests

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 12:28:39 +0000

Dear Subscriber,

As previously announced, we have added payment to the change registrant request handling. This feature was introduced with version 4.18.0 of our self-service platform aimed at registrants, for deployment in the beginning of 2019.

Due some issues with the related validation of the designated registrant, which did not get caught by our quality assurance proces, the releases was withdrawn, but has successfully been deployed today as 4.18.1.

Please let us know if you experience any issues with this latest release of our self-service platform.

Have a nice day.

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>

[cid:image002.png_at_01D21977.EB5F4E20]