DK Hostmaster EPP service upgraded to version 3.2.0

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:28:12 +0000

Dear subscribers

In relation to the changes regarding removal of proxy and name server manager information from our services as announced yesterday, we have now upgraded our EPP service to version 3.2.0

We are aware that some users are currently experiencing a "No command found" error when attempting to login. We have identified the issues and will have a correction in place within the hour.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.