DK Hostmaster EPP issues

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:30:06 +0000

Dear subscribers

Throughout Thursday, April 25th, some users have unfortunately experienced problems communicating with our newest version of EPP.

This release should have been completely backwards compatible, and our internal testing have determined this was in fact the case. But as reports from users indicate, our previous version appears to have been less strict in its command syntax validation and as such have accepted content that was not necessarily completely conforming with our specifications or containing empty fields, where we now no longer allow these - presumably due to newer versions of the XML validators used.

Most of the known issues have now been addressed, and we are working hard on getting the remaining issues reported fixed as quickly as possible.

If you still experience problems communicating with our EPP interface, please create a support ticket by emailing tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> and we will assist you in getting EPP communication with us reestablished.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.