DK Hostmaster Registrar Portal Maintenance Upgrade

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:33:57 +0000

Dear subscribers,

Today we have performed a minor maintenance upgrade to our Registrar Portal that corrects two issues:

· Domain proxy cannot access name server administrator information

· Domain registration with non-approved name servers

As always, please let us know via tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> if you experience any issues.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.