EPP production 3.2.1 maintenance upgrade

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:06:32 +0000

Dear subscribers,

As previously announced, we have today upgraded our EPP production environment to version 3.2.1 containing a fix to the XML namespace prefix problem reported by some users after the 3.2.0 release on April 25th 2019.

Should you experience issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.