Release of self-service 4.23.0

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:26:58 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We have updated our self-service platform to release 4.23.0

This release is focused on some issues related to ID-control and conflict between data from the central registries we use of ID-control and the WHOIS data in the DK Hostmaster registry.

This has been addressed with an extra step of accept of terms and conditions, resulting in a new confirmation containing the correct data for the user entity. The step is only relevant in the case where data used for ID-control are not similar.

For users where the name assigned to the NemID identification is not correct or is a pseudonym, we refer to the following resource.

- https://www.nemid.nu/dk-da/faa_hjaelp_til_dit_nemid/administrer_nemid/navn_i_certifikat/

Have a nice day,

Med venlig hilsen,

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:65C7ED51-AD0F-4703-A79C-5E74CB78DF54]

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>

[cid:image002.png_at_01D21977.EB5F4E20]