EPP 3.2.3 maintenance release

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 10:22:52 +0000

Dear subscribers

Today we have upgraded our EPP sandbox and production environments to version 3.2.3.

This release addresses a number of minor instability issues, primary related to internal exception handling and logging.

Should you experience any kind of issues, please do no hesitate us at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.