Self-service 4.23.1 maintenance release

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 14:44:43 +0000

Dear subscribers

Today we have upgraded our registrant self-service portal to version 4.23.1.

This release contains a number of improvements to layout and help section, as well as a minor bug fix related to administration of DNSSEC records.

Should you experience any kind of issues, please to not hesitate to contact us at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.