EPP sandbox environment updates

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 10:03:07 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

Today we have updated the EPP sandbox to version 3.3.0, in addition our EPP load-balancer has been updated to version 1.2.0.

The release of our EPP service addresses the following issues:

- Performance issue when authenticating and accessing as a nameserver administrator
- Improvements to session handling and issues with timeouts for downstream communication
- Improvement to total time to live session timeout

We will continue to implement improvements in the overall session handling to comply with both the EPP standard and the overall usability of the service.

Some internal improvements have also been implemented, which relate to deployment of the service.

Please let us know if you experience any issues with the releases.

For more information on the sandbox environment please see:

            https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification/wiki

The releases will be deployed to production in about two weeks, more information will follow.

Have a nice day

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D579E2.44616120]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>