EPP production environment updated

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 15:19:42 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

Today we have updated the EPP service to version 3.3.0, in addition our EPP load-balancer has been updated to version 1.2.0.

The releases have been active in the sandbox environment for two weeks, without indicating any issues. With this deployment two environments are aligned again.

The release of our EPP service addresses the following issues:

- Performance issue when authenticating and accessing as a nameserver administrator
- Improvements to session handling and issues with timeouts for downstream communication
- Improvement to total time to live session timeout

Some internal improvements have also been implemented, which relate to deployment of the service.

As announced earlier we will continue to implement improvements in the overall session handling to comply with both the EPP standard and the overall usability of the service, more information will follow as the releases become ready.

Please let us know if you experience any issues with the releases.

For more information on the production environment please see:

           https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/wiki

Have a nice day

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D58445.6E35B100]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>