EPP instability and patch release 3.3.1

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 08:27:15 +0000

Due to a performance issue within our backend, some registrars unfortunately experienced periodic instability of the EPP service between October 22, 2019 12:43 CEST and October 23, 2019 11:51 CEST.

Yesterday at 12:13 CEST we completed deployment of patch release 3.3.1 successfully correcting this problem.

We apologize for any inconvenience this performance issue may have caused you.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.