No ID checks between 8 pm and midnight Saturday, November 9, 2019

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 09:00:58 +0000

Dear subscribers

ID checks are unavailable between 8 pm (CEST) and midnight Saturday, November 9 due to maintenance in the CPR system.

This means that newly created domain names can only be ID checked and activated subsequently.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Please note: This maintenance window replaces the previous window scheduled for October 26.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant
DK Hostmaster A/S